• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Offshoots...how Are They?

svt32vdohc

Oakley Expert
I think this will be my next pair. I read they're the biggest O Matter frame every made. The same was said about the Eyepatch 2's, but those are older now. How do they fit/feel?

Anyways, Ebay has Offshoots but hard to tell if they're legit. Lots of sellers say "No box".

Anybody have a LEGIT PAIR of OFFSHOOTS? Do they say Made in USA on them? Reason I ask this question, is cause a friend just got a pair of Oakleys off the Vault and they did not say Made in USA on them.

I really love the Offshoots. They fit like an Oil Rig, but come down a little lower on the cheek and have more wrap. They really provide full coverage with no light leakage anywhere. I believe some of the frames are made in USA, som in China. I have one pair stamped USA and the other 2 are not. Some also have Offshoot stamped and some are printed.

Love my pair of offshoots. It's of lot of glasses though, but if you can wear an eyepatch 2, you can wear these without any trouble. Mine are the china variety, but they have taken a beating with no problems.. You won't regret a pair, that's for sure.

Thanks for the replies, finally logged back in. I can pull the Eyepatch 2's off. It's funny tho, cause when I wear them, I look in the mirror, think they look great. Then I see a picture of myself wearing them (Facebook) and I think they're too big for me. lol. I used to think Batwolfs were huge, now I think they're small. haha.

Thanks for the replies, I might just order these right from Oakley to insure I get some real ones. They're $140 I believe for polished black/black iridium. Ebay has some from 110-118, but lack good pictures.

Thanks again!

You should check out the auctions of swininc, ooauctions, and total_o. They have a lot of new items without box (often store displays but good condition). They usually have quite a few Off Shoots, although I haven't seen a lot of black/black combos necessarily.

Latest Posts

Back