• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Olympic Safehouse In London

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
One of my favorite parts of the Olympics, is getting to drool over pictures of Oakley's safehouse. Since Oakley sponsors tons of athletes around the world who compete in the Olympics, they set up a "Safehouse", where athletes can go to hang out, grab some food and of course get tons of FREE Oakley goodies.

Here's a page on Oakley's site I found with some pics of the safe house, though during the Vancouver games they had tons of pics and even videos highlighting all the Oakley goodness. Hopefully more will follow.

Oakley - The Official Site

Here's a preview

Last edited:
Man, to be an athlete and get free stuff. I follow Erica Hosseini, a local pro surfer who is sponsored by Oakley and she just got a ton of free Oakley wetsuits.

Erica Hosseini
BAh7CGkKIggweDBpC2wrB09vvU9pCGkDn10C.jpg

Check out the apron from the Safehouse pics. I just want this apron so i can BBQ in it :lol:

BAh7CGkKIgo0NjJ4MGkLbCsHmc4QUGkIaQOCxgI.jpg

I met one of the guys in the O-Lab that was headed over to the games for "tech support" What a dream gig! He was pretty happy about it.

Back