• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley One Sight Edition Gascan

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Didn't think I'd be getting another Gascan at any point, but I saw these and liked them. They came with black iridium lenses and "One Sight" enscribed in the lens, but I changed it to ice iridium to match the icons:

1SGC.jpg

Look nice with the Ice, but other than the bag & inscription on the original lens they're just a standard Gascan right?

Yes, they're a standard Gascan. The blue icon color is different than the typical team blue. It's almost more of a deep sky blue, but it looks really cool. I had been wanting to get a Gascan with blue icons and ice iridium lenses and this allowed me to do it. I'm a big fan of the blue and ice combo with black frames. For some reason, I just gravitate to it. I probably have ten or more pair in that combo and different frame styles.

Yes, they're a standard Gascan. The blue icon color is different than the typical team blue. It's almost more of a deep sky blue, but it looks really cool. I had been wanting to get a Gascan with blue icons and ice iridium lenses and this allowed me to do it. I'm a big fan of the blue and ice combo with black frames. For some reason, I just gravitate to it. I probably have ten or more pair in that combo and different frame styles.

You MADE those glasses when you changed the lens to the ice, far far better. I just wonder why Oakley could not see it.

Mebbe they will change the combo after seeing BAPD's pair.

They could then change the name to 'Oakley Hind Sight Edition'.

(sorry)

Mebbe they will change the combo after seeing BAPD's pair.

They could then change the name to 'Oakley Hind Sight Edition'.

(sorry)

LOL that was actually pretty good. Thx guys!

Back