• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Online Black Friday - Free Earbuds

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
So I just saw this on the Oakley website, front page. Free Oakley ear buds with the purchase of $160 online only. I wasn't even aware of Oakley ear buds and can't find any kind of description or page about them. I wonder who made them? Only problem is you sacrifice the Friends and Family deal if you buy this online. Depends on the value of the buds I guess.

Oakley Black Friday Promotion

I got an email about this, and the sale apparently starts today, according to my email...

I think the earbuds are made by Skull Candy, but I'm probably wrong about that.

I wonder what their value is. If skull candy, I guess not that much. I was hoping they were made by monster like the dre beats, but I doubt it. The fine pro t said you can get something se of the same value or less, but I have no idea what the value is.

Yea they are prolly just skull candy ones theres no way they would give out $150 beats with a $160 purchase lol I wish ha!

I saw the promotion as well, but i didn't know where to post! lol if these are beats i guess my bike can wait cause i will be spending $160!! haha i wish. But i would believe the way free items from promotion work, Skull Candy would be a luxury :/

Latest Posts

Back