• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Outfit

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
Please tell me there are others out there that pick their daily outfit based on the shades they want to wear that day....

I was looking through my dress shirts today to find one that matched my new polished XS frames! My wife thought it was hilarious...I told her there has to be others who do the same.

I do this sometimes. Typically I will come up with a sick custom color combo and think to myself I gotta find some clothes to make these colors pop.

Yup. I am guilty of this. Sometimes I pick what sunnies I'm going to wear first and base the outfit around it, other times I pick the outfit first and base the sunnies off that.

If i wear one of my USC shades, i'll need to be wearing something with a USC logo on it. But that's usually game-day and Cardinal and Gold is a requirement.

I have enough glasses to coordinate with what clothes i'm wearing that particular day.

Wheww, glad i'm not alone in this oddity! Had a few people compliment my shades today. I accredit it to having a matching outfit...

Back