• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OAKLEY OVER THE TOP FMJ+BLACK IRIDIUM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling my Oakley Over the Top sunglasses to fund some other "O" stuff for my collection. These glasses are in really good shape. The frames are excellent and I could not find any issues other than a couple of small nicks that are not noticeable in pics and can only be seen if you are inspecting them very close. The padding on the inside is in great shape as well. The lenses are in good shape with small hairline scratch on right lense that does not show up on pics very well and can be seen by holding up to light. They do not impair vision at all and are not very noticeable. I do not have the bag or the box Sorry! I am asking $300 shipped CONUS plus 4% paypal fees if not sent as gift. Please Pm me if interested.
Ott22_zps275f2e74.jpg
Ott21_zps8d1cd487.jpg
Ott3_zpsac2defc3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. Interested in trades also looking for 10th mountain division gascans or Xmetal XXs. Please Pm me with offers. I am also looking for some Mambo Antix, Links for a timebomb watch, Flying tiger gascans, 2 Oakley watch stands, White Camo Dogs, Tribal Dogs, Fonseca microbag, Juliets's any condition. Hobbit Gascan and Fuel Cells, (Team USA, Piston Bone, Love Hate). Can add cash to trades. Please pm if interested.

Price Drop $300 or best offer!!!!

Pmd you

Pmd you

Pmd you

Pm replied

Offer Pending!!!