• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley over the top fmj ice ???

Regarding rarity, yes it doesn't seem like you see them very often but I believe the one with emerald is rarer. GRFM brought a pair of emerald to our 2015 meetup and that was one of the factoids he dropped.

Regarding rarity, yes it doesn't seem like you see them very often but I believe the one with emerald is rarer. GRFM brought a pair of emerald to our 2015 meetup and that was one of the factoids he dropped.
Think like any of them. It seems what people are willing to let go of at the time. I have seen A few emeralds on bay recently.Only one I am pretty sure is rare is blade ecthed one

Did you pay for mint?
No I paid a low price. So it was still a great deal
image.png

Last edited:
It may be a rare colorway but unless you get it from a trustworthy seller or pick up a complete matching set, I'd be wary of paying any premium on this 'rarity' aspect because the SKU isn't found on the frame and lenses can be easily chopped
Been looking for something and just saw this thread.

If I remember correctly the ice ones are the only ones that are FMJ 5.56 while other colorways' frames are FMJ+
I compared my OTTs with my brother's FMJ 5.56 racing jackets and they are definitely different, both silver but different. They seem to show up on ebay from time to time but they seem to be less popular than other colorways. I'd say that from a pricing point of view they aren't rare/worth more than others but they are definitely different from other frames which makes them unique in my eyes.

Latest Posts

Back