• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Over The Top OTT

overthetop said:
I picked them up of Craigslist for $75.
Man i thought my $120 OTT haul was good but yours was better for $75 wow! :D Anyways here's the other view of my OTT
5559999477_01df7b514e_z.jpg

I have a similar pair of these but with conventional side temples. Anyone know the model name, collectability, etc.? Thanks from a newbie!

Nice pick! Awesome glasses, but did you really putted some fake lenses in it?

Some nice examples there man.

I used to own the FMJ/Ice Iridium OTT, but recently sold it. I know - sacrilege! I just figured they never got used, they just sat about, and I wanted to concentrate on O's that I can actually wear.

I never wore my OTTs other than trying them on in front of a mirror, them putting them back in my collection. The problem with OTTs for me is that if you smile they ride up your face so you are constantly having to adjust them back down. I thought that might just be me, but other reviewers on O-Review confirm it's quite common.

But let's be honest - they are an awesome design. A true collector's item. I'm sure I'll regret selling mine one day, and some would say that I'm not a 'true collector' now without them, but in the meantime they have paid for two pairs of O's each for myself and my wife, so I'm OK!

Anyway, good work ThrowBackChampion - that is a fine collection you've got there.

I have a pair of OTT's that are black with orange iridescent lenses that I'm looking to sell. I'm not sure which generation they are and the lenses have a few areas of ware, but they are small imperfections. Other than that they are in great condition, unfortunately they don't have their original packaging, but they look very close to brand new. I am, to be completely honest, am pretty clueless regarding sunglasses and their value, but based on what I've seen I was going to ask $550 OBO... Is that a reasonable asking price or am I way off the mark? I really appreciate any honest answers and/or genuine advise. Thanks! :D Photo on 01-12-17 at 06.34 #3.jpg Photo on 01-12-17 at 06.34 #2.jpg
Photo on 01-12-17 at 06.34.jpg
Photo on 01-12-17 at 06.33.jpg

I have a pair of OTT's that are black with orange iridescent lenses that I'm looking to sell. I'm not sure which generation they are and the lenses have a few areas of ware, but they are small imperfections. Other than that they are in great condition, unfortunately they don't have their original packaging, but they look very close to brand new. I am, to be completely honest, am pretty clueless regarding sunglasses and their value, but based on what I've seen I was going to ask $550 OBO... Is that a reasonable asking price or am I way off the mark? I really appreciate any honest answers and/or genuine advise. Thanks! :D View attachment 411079 View attachment 411078 View attachment 411077 View attachment 411076

Value Thread Ask About Prices Here

Doubt you will get an answer here it's from 2011 :eek:

Back