• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I agree 100%. I looked at the unboxing video and almost threw up at how little effort was put into it. Might as well have been a pair of radar locks with a big box
I showed them to a coworker and they thought they looked too cheap for 2k. They pointed out every single imperfection- mold lines, etc and it hit me like a ton of bricks that the effort was minimal in the product.

I agree 100%. I looked at the unboxing video and almost threw up at how little effort was put into it. Might as well have been a pair of radar locks with a big box
I got one of those... and it was only 400$ (MSRP) and I got it half off at a Vault.

Nice boxes and fancy packaging isn’t always what the ‘masses’ want...

I got one of those... and it was only 400$ (MSRP) and I got it half off at a Vault.

Nice boxes and fancy packaging isn’t always what the ‘masses’ want...
I showed them to a coworker and they thought they looked too cheap for 2k. They pointed out every single imperfection- mold lines, etc and it hit me like a ton of bricks that the effort was minimal in the product.
What got me was they didn’t bother making pads for the eyes, (but Jim they are not meant to be worn) pshhhhhhhh. The certificate of authenticity looks like they wrote it up and printed it at the reception desk. And there was nothing special about it besides a cool logo and a lack luster color

Back