• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley P sticker removal

Or I was thinking maybe the seller used it for awhile and reused the P sticker when they decided they didnt want it anymore?

Actually if you look at the seller's single previous feedback, it's to this auction:
Oakley Jawbreaker 009290 07 | eBay

Looks the same as the one you won, but a different auction. And it says two were sold; yours were #3...

But yeah none of this matters; I just tend to analyze things sometimes. Congrats on the pair!

Actually if you look at the seller's single previous feedback, it's to this auction:
Oakley Jawbreaker 009290 07 | eBay

Looks the same as the one you won, but a different auction. And it says two were sold; yours were #3...

But yeah none of this matters; I just tend to analyze things sometimes. Congrats on the pair!

Oh interesting, I didnt see this auction while bidding. Maybe u are right then that the seller had 3 pairs? If I happen to be around an Oakley store I will def bring these in for authentication, i have also sent in some pictures to Oakley as well for authentication which will take prob a week for them to get back to me. But nonetheless everything seems legit on the ones I received. I spoke to someone that had purchased a pair of fake Jawbreakers on a fake oakley website and was told the fake ones did not have serial numbers on the bottom side of the left arm and the jawbreaker logo is poorly molded on as well. The soft pouch on the fake ones did not have a second compartment for housing additional lenses, and the arms made a plasticy squeaky noise everytime u folded and unfolded them. All in all im happy the ones i got does not show any of those signs. :D

Oh interesting, I didnt see this auction while bidding. Maybe u are right then that the seller had 3 pairs? If I happen to be around an Oakley store I will def bring these in for authentication, i have also sent in some pictures to Oakley as well for authentication which will take prob a week for them to get back to me. But nonetheless everything seems legit on the ones I received. I spoke to someone that had purchased a pair of fake Jawbreakers on a fake oakley website and was told the fake ones did not have serial numbers on the bottom side of the left arm and the jawbreaker logo is poorly molded on as well. The soft pouch on the fake ones did not have a second compartment for housing additional lenses, and the arms made a plasticy squeaky noise everytime u folded and unfolded them. All in all im happy the ones i got does not show any of those signs. :D

I'm not implying they're fake; they look good. I'm implying they "fell off a truck" or something similar...

I dont know if this is mentioned before i firstly spray the lens with the sticker with my Oakley cleaning kit. i leave it 1-2 minutes and i aplly again.After and when the sticker is wet i put the microfber cloth and softly with my nail above i remove it.I did not had issues so far

Latest Posts

Back