• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley panel pack backpack sheet metal book of eli

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Exact same model and color featured in movie "BOOK OF ELI". Sheet metal. Used only once for light trip. Solid 9 or even 10 out of 10 condition. No tears rips stains odors. Virtually brand new. Asking 175 obo. Ship within continental US only. Paypal. Last several pics are movie example. Thanks for looking. Please feel free to ask any questions

DSC05703.JPG

DSC05704.JPG

DSC05705.JPG

DSC05707.JPG

DSC05708.JPG

DSC05709.JPG

DSC05710.JPG

DSC05712.JPG

DSC05713.JPG

DSC02682.JPG

DSC02683.JPG

13074254403_2242a79228_o.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
sold

Very nice! A very good backpack. They are not making it in this color anymore. I recently bought the Kitchen Sink and kept my sheet metal Panel Pack back in storage after using it for nearly a year. I just don't want to wear it out. It's just too precious now that this color isn't made anymore and then there is that Denzel Washington movie connection... I feel like i should just frame it up or something..lol..

Username Hidden said:
Very nice! A very good backpack. They are not making it in this color anymore. I recently bought the Kitchen Sink and kept my sheet metal Panel Pack back in storage after using it for nearly a year. I just don't want to wear it out. It's just too precious now that this color isn't made anymore and then there is that Denzel Washington movie connection... I feel like i should just frame it up or something..lol..

Yes. I've been through several oakley backpacks, including kitchen sink, but found the icon 2.0 and the panel pack my favorites. I only sold this because I have the khaki one and found that to be my favorite (I went through the black, sheet metal, and khaki colors). To me, the black was too plain, doesnt show details. The sheet metal would be perfect except I wish the O logo was black instead of grey, kind of blends in and cant see it too well. The khaki shows all the details perfectly. Besides the fact the sheet metal was the actual color used in the movie, I still chose the khaki one

Back