• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Paper Towel Holder

bawitheba

Oakley Expert
Ok we have a guy on eBay selling Oakley paper towel holder. We all know this is not a real Oakley product. Should we report him to eBay. Item number 220938085765

BTW he is charging 80 bucks for the 6 dollar paper towel holder.

I've bought from this guy before. His stuff is legit, although that is one really expensive paper towel holder (if it's even real...). Weird stuff.

its called the grasp. It is 20 bucks new from the container store. It's made by umbra

Can also be bought at lowes for 14.99

Also look at YouTube for a video where a guy used the top of the holder for a handle on a display case.

I havent looked at his ad recently but in the beginning it did have a disclaimer it was not made by Oakley, I see no reason to report it. If anything the manufactuer should be reported, not the seller. I have two of them at home.

I do find it interesting though on his poster that brought I think 111 reserve not met and didnt sell, the same poster is on a BIN for 100 and hasnt sold. Wouldnt the 2 bidders want it now? Or..... lol

Back