• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Nose Bridge

favre77

Oakley Enthusiast
This maybe a stupid question, but how do I know if the nose bridge is loose or tight? Are we talking the movement of the lens up and down the glasses? Or back and forth causing looseness and the glasses to fall off the face. Reason I am asking because I am selling a pair of glasses and I am being asked about the nose bride and arms of the glasses. They feel snug on my face, which is pretty small to begin with and don't have an issue with back and forth movement. Thank you.

I guess this is a difficult one if you only have had one set of xmetals in your hand, If you hold the frame by one orbital, does the other drop down? Does one side feel more loose than the other. I would say the orbital when new would only move 1-2mm or so at the nose.

HOLDING BY ONE OF THE ORBITALS DOES THE WEIGHT OF THE FRAMES CAUSE THE TEMPLE TO MOVE,IF IT DOES THERE PROBIBLY TOO LOOSE.BUT THEN AGAIN IF THEY FIT TIGHT WHY MESS WITH IT.

Latest Posts

Back