• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Penny Polished w/ 2 sets of lenses. BNIB Juliet Ice Iridium Lenses.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a pair of Oakley Penny sunglasses. I took these apart to clean them and lost all the parts for one of the hinges. I will include the rest of the pieces. The temple washers are metal and are in pretty bad shape but I am including them. Technically, I am selling this for parts considering I cannot put them back together. I planned to have these refinished but I am never going to get around to it. These have no S/N and are a warranty replacement. The frame is in very good condition and the nose bridge is still seems tight. There are a few scratches around one orbital. I tried to take the best pictures of the condition as I could. The lenses are both black and in good shape. I would rate them a 7/10 maybe higher. These are priced at $275 shipped. I am just wanting to break even and get my money back.

Also, I am selling a brand new set of OEM Juliet Ice Iridium lenses. I would like $75 shipped.

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

image1.JPG

image7.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

Some people reacted to this post.