• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Replacement Lenses

I just did a penny project. Unfortunately Oakley does not have any of these lenses anymore, even if you send them in as I did. What I can say is be patient. I checked ebay for about a month and I saw 3 lenses come up. They are not impossible like Romeo 1's and they are fairly priced when they do come up. I saw black iridium, blue and I purchased the VR 28, all new for around $60-$70. I experimented with alot of aftermarket lenses as well. I agree that exovista lenses fit well and look great for display, but I consider them useless to actually wear in sunlight as they lack clarity and the glare is horrible. Hope this helps and good luck.

thanks for your help. you got 3 sets of lenses for $70? that would be amazing!

the penny's i just bought are actually from ebay. the description said that the lenses and frames were in "near perfect condition". so maybe i wont need any replacement lenses right away, and i can wait for some to pop up on ebay. the frame is polished with black iridium lenses. i would really like to have some ice iridiums. my oakley's aren't displayed, they are worn. so i probably wont go with any exovista's if they dont perform well.

Back