• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Spring Hinge Mechanism

hotley10

Oakley Expert
Hallo guys, I am wondering if someone here have the same problem with me. I lost 1 of my pennys spring retainer and spring.

IMG_2428.jpg

I searched on eBay for parts or people selling their broken pennys but till now there’s no luck. Hope you guys can give or find a solution for me. Any information or suggestion will be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hallo guys, I am wondering if someone here have the same problem with me. I lost 1 of my pennys spring retainer and spring.

View attachment 547747

I searched on eBay for parts or people selling their broken pennys but till now there’s no luck. Hope you guys can give or find a solution for me. Any information or suggestion will be much appreciated.

I’m pretty sure you can buy a razrwire and steal the mech from it. Here is a good price for one. It’s new and they’re legit. I got one myself.
https://offerup.co/uwh8I6R2GR

I also posted this a week or two ago:
Hatchet Spring Hinge Parts

Thank you so much bro..

No problem man. If you get the razrwire let me know if it works. I believe it’s the exact same size as the penny and the others I mentioned in the thread I posted above. It’s worth the $30 to try if you ask me

No problem man. If you get the razrwire let me know if it works. I believe it’s the exact same size as the penny and the others I mentioned in the thread I posted above. It’s worth the $30 to try if you ask me

I can’t open up the link, maybe it’s because i am not a member or something. Is that some kind of forum?

I can’t open up the link, maybe it’s because i am not a member or something. Is that some kind of forum?

it denied me access with the following message

What happened?

The owner of this website (offerup.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (GB) from accessing this website.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back