• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny Spring Hinge Mechanism

Sorry for the late photo.
those spring hinges are from the penny, cause the nose bridge got too loose, then i used it to the razrwire also
and the long spring is from a lighter, need to cut it.

20190115_153245.jpg

20190115_153513.jpg

Sorry for the late photo.
those spring hinges are from the penny, cause the nose bridge got too loose, then i used it to the razrwire also
and the long spring is from a lighter, need to cut it.

View attachment 570130

View attachment 570131
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing, buddy!! :) After using the cut lighter spring, does the hinge+arm still have the same resistance as the original spring?

Hallo guys, I am wondering if someone here have the same problem with me. I lost 1 of my pennys spring retainer and spring.

View attachment 547747

I searched on eBay for parts or people selling their broken pennys but till now there’s no luck. Hope you guys can give or find a solution for me. Any information or suggestion will be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OAKLEY PENNY part (Leg spring retainer cylinder, made of Stainless Steel) | eBay

Hallo guys, I am wondering if someone here have the same problem with me. I lost 1 of my pennys spring retainer and spring.

View attachment 547747

I searched on eBay for parts or people selling their broken pennys but till now there’s no luck. Hope you guys can give or find a solution for me. Any information or suggestion will be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttps://ebay.us/V3TEaC

$30.60 for the retainer and spring combined, plus shipping, whatever shipping you choose.

$22.03 for the retainer alone plus shipping, whatever shipping you choose.

I usually don't sell the spring alone, but if you make an order of 10 or more I can give it to you for $8 each. Those springs are custom made, exceeding the OEM spec. They also can be used in the Penny frame.

You may pay me as Friend & Family via PayPal, to save me the PayPal fees, after I find out the shipping cost outside eBay, and send you a message with the final cost. Also If you make an order of 10 or more I can give you 5% more on total discounts in any combination or part alone.

Honestly is almost the same since eBay has huge shipping discounts.
Best regards
Bororo24

PS, you may also reach me at cadplot.net on the gmail email platform.

Back