• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Oakley Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Welcome

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Nope....North of 3,000 views and still up.... Figured all you staunch supporters of his would have scooped them up out of principle and respect..... hypocrites.....

could say..... no wait, can definitely say not as his either.....
I bought them both. The only complaint is my face is turning brown and I got a tetanus shot. Honestly I wish they were more rusty.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I bought them both. The only complaint is my face is turning brown and I got a tetanus shot. Honestly I wish they were more rusty.
Funny, the thread still shows them for sale....#fullofcrap....

and you stole that line from @Gjt777

Hi. Welcome

Username Hidden said:
Nah,... what else you got?
Username Hidden said:
My apologies, I just read through the thread, I did not know how adamantly opposed you were to customs. I only pointed them out because @zwc0442 is one of the finest individuals and customizers we have. He spent a lot of time making sure everything I have sent him, is perfect to my expectations. Even if that means he has to spoon feed me through the process. We are lucky to have many great customizers and many individual tastes on this forum. Sorry, not trying to thread crap, but it just pains me a little when I see someone like @zwc0442 work being bashed
So I’m assuming since ur ****ing ur pants over his work, then you are buying them? If not to wear but out of principle and your immense respect?
Username Hidden said:
My apologies, I just read through the thread, I did not know how adamantly opposed you were to customs. I only pointed them out because @zwc0442 is one of the finest individuals and customizers we have. He spent a lot of time making sure everything I have sent him, is perfect to my expectations. Even if that means he has to spoon feed me through the process. We are lucky to have many great customizers and many individual tastes on this forum. Sorry, not trying to thread crap, but it just pains me a little when I see someone like @zwc0442 work being bashed
So I’m assuming since ur ****ing ur pants over his work, then you are buying them? If not to wear but out of principle and your immense respect?

Username Hidden said:

Once was enough

Once was enough

Username Hidden said:
Once was enough

Once was enough
Is that another rules violation Officer?

Username Hidden said:
Nah,... what else you got?

You misspelled your twice

Username Hidden said:
Is that another rules violation Officer?
Yes, if you read the exchange rules maybe you'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.