• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

went home last november pare! hope to come home again this year! hey maybe we could have like an oakley collectors conference there! lol!

:confused::laugh::cool: good idea brad! :thumb:

Brad nakita mo ba ung JUpiter Camo HB sa vault site>? sayang naubos agad. I was about to click the check out button, then biglang page not found! WTF! :mad:

I'll be in Boaracay on April 26. You have more than a month to prepare. Lol

@V2oak
So it has been 5 years? Then more reason for you to visit the islands again.

I know right? bilis ng panahon. I heard that the economy is getting better, is that right or just for publicity?

Hi guys! another Filipino here! Oaks are put to good use now..too damn bright and sunny hehe..

I only have 2 oaks so far..hopefully to add 2 more this year..hope to get a holbrook skate deck next month

I know right? bilis ng panahon. I heard that the economy is getting better, is that right or just for publicity?

Yup, things are looking up. Dollar is much lower now compared to years ago. Less corrupt politicians. Hope this will continue and stays that way for good.

Hi guys! another Filipino here! Oaks are put to good use now..too damn bright and sunny hehe..

I only have 2 oaks so far..hopefully to add 2 more this year..hope to get a holbrook skate deck next month

Hey, you are welcome here!

Latest Posts

Back