• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
We review everything to know about the legendary Oakley Pit Boss 1 and Pit Boss 2 Sunglasses!

Background and History
Released in 2009, the Oakley Pit Boss sunglasses were the first in the “Elite” Oakley line. The Elite line, which also included the ridiculously expensive and really cool C-Six sunglasses, was all about quality.
These were never meant to be the mass-produced Gascans or Holbrook you see on the street. Oakley appealed directly to collectors with the Pit Boss line.
Along with quality comes a price, the Oakley Pit Boss 1 (One or I) had a starting price of $595.
At the time this was one of the most expensive Oakley retail prices...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Love my Pit Boss 1. Great article. Haven’t had a chance to check out the PB2s but the PB1s aggressive look is what made me choose them instead of the PB2s for my first purchase.

Can we verify the sizes on the PB1 and PB2? I can only find the sizes on the PB2, OO9137. According to Google...

Lens width: 58 mm
Lens height: 36 mm
Bridge: 16 mm

I read that for some users, PB2 fits tighter than PB1, but I'm trying to determine if that is solely due to the added Unobtanium, or if they are physically smaller as well.

Have 5 PB1. Sold my solo PB 2 earlier this year. Wish I hadnt. Love the PB1 for just about anything, but miss that PB2 for daily work wear glasses.

Latest Posts

Back