• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss Tron

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
After owning the Matte/Black Polarized and Polished/VR28 Polarized and selling them to finance some vanishing "vintage" purchases (XX 24K, XX TiO2, Romeo 2.0, Splice-all which I need to get up in this section at some point), I realized how much I missed this design and had the opportunity to grab my favorite variation. These are some quicky pics at my workstation as these just came in last night and I'm working another 60 hour week-I did do video unboxing/review for YouTube though...when I get that up I'll post the link. What I love most about this particular model is the sleekness of the Black Iridium Polarized with the Polished Black and how the Tron accents break up the monotony of the previous variations (without being garish like the new Ducati). This may seem odd, but to me the coolest thing is the smallest detail-they blued the orbital screw-I love how that leaps out of frame when looked at from the side.

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

Back