• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss version X

Malibu31405

Oakley Beginner
Recently I met a person who claimed to have a pair of Oakley Pit Boss version X. According to him, Oakley gave a pair of these to their BMX team Oakley sponsored. I’m wondering if there is any truth to the story. I can’t see him making up this story and want to believe it’s true. Has anyone ever hear a whisper or rumor of the “Pit Boss X”? Thank y’all for your time and feedback in advance.

Recently I met a person who claimed to have a pair of Oakley Pit Boss version X. According to him, Oakley gave a pair of these to their BMX team Oakley sponsored. I’m wondering if there is any truth to the story. I can’t see him making up this story and want to believe it’s true. Has anyone ever hear a whisper or rumor of the “Pit Boss X”? Thank y’all for your time and feedback in advance.

Tell them to put a penny or dime in the pictures with the head upside down.

pics or didn't gif.gif

Not so much, as the most silent of whispers...........

Latest Posts

Back