• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Pitboss I Matte Black & Rootbeer Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for an unknown seller with no forum history, lousy pictures, a description lacking any useful information, and who fails to answer reasonable questions asking for additional information. 😝

Some people reacted to this post.
Subscribed.

Need to find out how much this goes for so i can sell my pair for $1 more than what @htrap2294 sells for.

Username Hidden said:
Subscribed.

Need to find out how much this goes for so i can sell my pair for $1 more than what @htrap2294 sells for.
You mean $1 less? Who in their right mind would overpay when there is another set for a BUCK LESS!?!

Username Hidden said:
You mean $1 less? Who in their right mind would overpay when there is another set for a BUCK LESS!?!

So if it's a buck less that means it's not overpaying? Got it...price is fair then. :lol::lol:

Username Hidden said:

My thought process is that if his sells, that means there's less supply, which means demand goes up. $1 more!

Username Hidden said:
My thought process is that if his sells, that means there's less supply, which means demand goes up. $1 more!
Ahhhh of course. 👍

Username Hidden said:
So if it's a buck less that means it's not overpaying? Got it...price is fair then. :lol::lol:
Oh no no nooo! That means you were good at 1198.00 but you just had to get greedy and push it to 1199 to grab that last buck!

Username Hidden said:
Oh wait... I get it now. Yours was good at 1199 but that extra buck on Splice's pushed it into overpaying territory.

Told ya I was a slow learner!!

Username Hidden said:
Oh no no nooo! That means you were good at 1198.00 but you just had to get greedy and push it to 1199 to grab that last buck!
A buck buys a Klondike bar and the things I'll do a Klondike bar shouldn't be spoken of here...

Username Hidden said:
A buck buys a Klondike bar and the things I'll do a Klondike bar shouldn't be spoken of here...
And we appreciate your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.