• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Pitboss I Matte Black & Rootbeer Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
🤣 🤣

So NOW I see your intent all along! Post them here with a jacked up price and then show us where to get the "deal" from your shell corporation in Switzerland!

Genius - pure genius

Ah $#!t - wait a minute... nevermind.... 🤦‍♂️
There's this one...surprised these haven't sold.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
There's this one...surprised these haven't sold.

Yeah, I have been watching that, before it sold and then after it came back up. I have been tempted to get them from him but I'm looking at other things right now. I lost out by $10 (at least) on the Bejing Crankcase watch J. Smith sold on feebay last night. I was holding on to some money for that - but I can now use elsewhere. It was expensive but dangit now I am kicking myself for not going a bit higher.

Anyway, I am babbling on here and crappin on the sellers FS thread! 🤣

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I have been watching that, before it sold and then after it came back up. I have been tempted to get them from him but I'm looking at other things right now. I lost out by $10 (at least) on the Bejing Crankcase watch J. Smith sold on feebay last night. I was holding on to some money for that - but I can now use elsewhere. It was expensive but dangit now I am kicking myself for not going a bit higher.

Anyway, I am babbling on here and crappin on the sellers FS thread!

It’s @htrap2294, he cool. Besides, That’s common practice round here... aka free bumps and stuff.

Username Hidden said:
It’s @htrap2294, he cool. Besides, That’s common practice round here... aka free bumps and stuff.
Haha - thanks but I was being sarcastic since its not even a real listing! (Or $#!t at least I hope its not!!) 🤣🤣🤣

Username Hidden said:
Haha - thanks but I was being sarcastic since its not even a real listing! (Or $#!t at least I hope its not!!) 🤣🤣🤣
🤔😜😜😂

Deciding to keep these, I'll sell them next year for $2K each instead. Thanks guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.