• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pitboss Ii

Always a red over blue company... but that would look decent as long as the omatter wasnt the red lol.

Im also on the fence with most of you here.. The oakley store by my place will have them in 2 weeks! I'll be heading down there to check them out and compare with my polished pb!

Wouldn't you **** if they already thought of it and that comes out?

Piss on that...Storm Trooper Ed for the new Star Wars...And a Vader all blacked out with a new double black lens, like 5% transmission haha Now that would rock...Anyone wants a deal my friend has 2 pair which I posted in classifieds and fb...

Piss on that...Storm Trooper Ed for the new Star Wars...And a Vader all blacked out with a new double black lens, like 5% transmission haha Now that would rock...Anyone wants a deal my friend has 2 pair which I posted in classifieds and fb...

Does it come with complete box? Id like one with complete box

Im also on the fence with most of you here.. The oakley store by my place will have them in 2 weeks! I'll be heading down there to check them out and compare with my polished pb!

Let us know what you think of the fit of the PB2 compared to the original. Thanks!

You're right! Those would look sick!

Agree, it needs the elite icon still.

Are they still part of the Elite line and if so, do we know why the icon changed?

I know these won't fit me and I only buy what I wear but based on this line from the description on oakley.com, these sound life changing :cool::

"Packaged in a premium collector’s display box, this is a sunglass that tells the world you’ve not only arrived; you’re on a path they can only hope to follow."

Latest Posts

Back