• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pitchman

jrd5497

Oakley Expert
TN
Its about time for me to get some new prescription glasses. I was thinking of ordering a pair of Oakley Pitchman. Does anyone here currently use these? What are your thoughts?

one of my coworkers just brought his in this morning....very nice...i normally can't wear those times of frames due to my half Asian features (they sit on my cheeks), but they fit really nice...they are on my "Gotta Buy" list now.

Its about time for me to get some new prescription glasses. I was thinking of ordering a pair of Oakley Pitchman. Does anyone here currently use these? What are your thoughts?
I have a pair and I can say I loved them. I loved (past tense) because after I took them to my local O-Store to get a lens refresh they started to fall off my face. I can’t say I’ve had this happen with any other O-Matter frame so I think something fishy happened behind the scenes. Either way I would definitely recommend them for both comfort and style.

Back