• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley PLATE lenses

denta

I should Work at Oakley
Italy
Hi all,

I have a couple of PLATE frames, NEW BUT without lenses.

In detail I have these two but without lenses:

ZZ6iya.jpg

5425260883_8b4bea737a_z.jpg

Mine:

718a6250c174a2af8ced453faf2fd71f.jpg

I am looking for their lenses. No success so far. I am not interested in OEM lenses, also third party lenses would be ok for me.

Can anyone help me with useful links or sharing with me the contact of someone that can do custom-cut lenses for this model?

Hi all,

View attachment 536692

View attachment 536693

Mine:

View attachment 536695

I am looking for their lenses. No success so far. I am not interested in OEM lenses, also third party lenses would be ok for me.

Can anyone help me with useful links or sharing with me the contact of someone that can do custom-cut lenses for this model?

Someone here can cut you lenses from real oakley- lenses to fit.

Thats a highly desirable frame amongst some here. People are going to try to buy them from you now that you posted them.

Make sure you charge them alot if you do

Hi all,

View attachment 536692

View attachment 536693

Mine:

View attachment 536695

@Chris A Hardaway is the resident lens cutter. The man loves to chop em!

Ahahah ok thank you!
I am a x-metal addicted only but I am well aware of their value :)
I cannot exclude I will sell them...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Do you have access to the exchange? You can put them up for sale there...(I think you may need to put up a few more posts to meet the criteria. I can't remember if it's 15 or 20 posts...)

I don't.
I will wait to meet the criteria, not a problem. I am not in hurry :) and I hope to be able to complete them with lenses with not too much money just put them in my collection for a couple of days and decide their future :)

In all seriousness I am not aware of a 3rd Party (Aftermarket) that has these as part of their lense range.

Even Fuse that have nearly all old school Oakley frames catered for don’t offer the option, I asked Zach from Fuse if they were going to make them available but he said they were no plans to unfortunately.

Finding OEM original lenses will be like finding Hens teeth.

That leaves the aforementioned custom cuts which quite a few of us have, lense cutter extraordinaire @Chris A Hardaway will sort you out, mate.

Last edited:
Back