• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley plate

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi everyone, Had a picture of these glasses I found on a website but never found out what they were called until today. The Oakley plate is what they are called. Looking to get a dark framed pair if possible. Pls msg me with price and pictures. Thank you forum members! And happy collecting!

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi oakster, I see that you replied to both of my threads. Plates/pitboss. I am from Canada as well. You've been the first Canadian I've talk to on this forum thus far, Hopefully we can do business. Could you send me a picture of the plates you have in that ad.. Also the pitboss's I don't know what the difference is between the 1st and 2nd?? If you could send a picture of those as well that would be great. Maybe we can work out a package deal for both even? But I am 100% interested in those plates if we could work out a deal. Thank you

Chris

There are lots of Canadians on here and most are awesome. If you go to o-review.com you can see a full database of all PB's. Both came in 2 colors. The 1's had the "elite" logo and were slightly different. Overall they're really similar.

What condition out of 10 are the lenses and frames on the plate?? The link you sent me with the pic of them did not work

Latest Posts

Back