• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Plates selfmade on my machine for my towers

Hey guys,

Had to share more of @Joerggroh's incredible work that just arrived at Revant HQ. Got to talking with him and he graciously made 4 of these plates which are absolutely awesome. I really like the pictures, but still hard to do it's total justice after seeing them in person. Definitely will have one of these on my desk for years to come, or at least until we get some Revant displays going over here :cool-20:. The rest of the team will be fighting for the other 3 ;)

Also, if you haven't already...definitely make sure to check out some of his awesome albums on the forum.
Album: Huge X-Metal Collection and other stuff | Oakley Forum
Album: X- Metals | Oakley Forum

Thanks again @Joerggroh! -Kevin
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

Hey guys,

Had to share more of @Joerggroh's incredible work that just arrived at Revant HQ. Got to talking with him and he graciously made 4 of these plates which are absolutely awesome. I really like the pictures, but still hard to do it's total justice after seeing them in person. Definitely will have one of these on my desk for years to come, or at least until we get some Revant displays going over here :cool-20:. The rest of the team will be fighting for the other 3 ;)

Also, if you haven't already...definitely make sure to check out some of his awesome albums on the forum.
Album: Huge X-Metal Collection and other stuff | Oakley Forum
Album: X- Metals | Oakley Forum

Thanks again @Joerggroh! -Kevin
View attachment 136626
View attachment 136624
View attachment 136625
View attachment 136622

What are the dimensions?

Back