• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Plates

I cant seems to find anything other than whats on ebay. I would give Oakley a call and ask for the numbers of the vaults in your area. Most dont have a website.

most likely oakley wont have parts for the plates or even have any pre-built ones left they have been discontinued for a while now, like 5 yrs i think. your best bet is just try and find a pair on ebay. thats going to be your best bet and probly the easiest way. dont waste ur time trying to call oakley and get no where.

I have noticed the Oakley Vault in my area doesn't carry a lot of older stuff anymore, it use to, that's where I found my pair of Plates. Ever since the online Vault opened up they usually only have demos and recently discontinued glasses. Like oakleyguy said eBay is probably going to be your best bet, you just have to be patient. There out there. Good Luck!

Yeah, and they've gone up in price on Ebay about $70.00 since I bought my first pair there! I guess because they're discontinued.

Back