• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Finally tried a Plazma today, in grey ink. Allthough I like it, it didn't suit me. The high arches on the front of the temples looked weird on me. Might interfere with a bike helmet too.

Oh well, that's one budget problem less, I guess. 🙂

torch and deep water :)

#random 233.jpg

Does anybody have these in prescription? I’m curious if they have that fishbowl effect. I had to return my Cables because my eyes couldn’t focus right at certain angles. Other 8 base curve lenses are fine though, like my Gauge 8 and Gibstons.

I'm thinking about ordering me a pair of the Plazmas. They look like they'd be awesome for the bike. Anybody use these when they're on the motorcycle? Pros/cons?

I'm guessing they do good at high speeds? We're usually running 80-90 on the highways.
Outstanding. I usually run 75ish but have gone stretches faster. My work commute is on the interstate and I usually don’t have my windshield on unless it’s really cold.
They really stick to your face and don’t roll the air under them into your eyes like a lot of shades do. The different prizm road lenses are all great also, and I got a clear photochromic set for nights.

Back