• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Portsmouth UK

Belfry

Oakley Enthusiast
Screenshot_2014-10-14-22-14-00.png

Was in there about 45 mins ago, some bargains especially on the sport model side. I've never liked Holbrooks really that much the bargain on the deuce coupe almost made me buy.

It really is a goldmine is this vault store, has been for years. I often see stuff go on eBay UK for 20-30% more than you could just get from this store!

There's a real range too, plenty of Radars, Locks and Flaks to choose from for example. I don't buy something every trip but I've had some nice stuff from there.

Thought I would dig this one up, absolutely GIVING it away down at this store. Just bought a pair of Shaun White Brown Tortoise 24k gold for £43 and a pair of Woodland Camo Gascans with black iridium lenses for £35!

There are Fuel Cells in there for £35, as well as Holbrooks, various jackets, Flak, Split etc.

Cheapest pair are the White Text Oil Rig II's for £32!

Here you go @chris ong , some very cheap prices at Gunwharf at the moment! It's a sale though, they will edge back up a bit afterwards.

Thought I would dig this one up, absolutely GIVING it away down at this store. Just bought a pair of Shaun White Brown Tortoise 24k gold for £43 and a pair of Woodland Camo Gascans with black iridium lenses for £35!

There are Fuel Cells in there for £35, as well as Holbrooks, various jackets, Flak, Split etc.

Cheapest pair are the White Text Oil Rig II's for £32!
Do they mail order????

No they don't, I've said a number of times that it can differ but it's a pretty decent guide to what they have.

Latest Posts

Back