• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley POW/MIA Fuel Cell

yeah i was gonna get some of those too they backordered real quick. i think i got lucky on the pow edition, i got a email from them saying they had backordered. but when i called they said the shipped,so......hopefully they will be here monday.

I ordered mine and they shipped out yesterday. I won't wear them as I'm not a big fuel cell fan, but the fact they are a POW/MIA special edition means something to me at least. I already have a lens etching in mind along with an icon swap just to bring them to "Attention".

i think mine will be here monday, i am actually excited to see them in person.

Since no one has posted a received pair, I'll go ahead and throw them up

e6utu9er.jpg

sahujyma.jpg

yvuvedy5.jpg

ydugy4um.jpg

it is a nice looking pair. Still leaves so little to tie into the whole pow/mia theme, but decent.

Anyone know the significance of the dates? I'm searching Vietnam timelines and don't see anything significant, and some POW/MIA related events not on there.

it is a nice looking pair. Still leaves so little to tie into the whole pow/mia theme, but decent.

Its missing something!!!!! Its needs something more, maybe would have been nice with a matte black frame with the white POW/MIA logo across the stem, and of course etched lenses.....

Its missing something!!!!! Its needs something more, maybe would have been nice with a matte black frame with the white POW/MIA logo across the stem, and of course etched lenses.....
exactly...at least a reference people both old and young will recognize tying it to the pow/mia campaign

Back