• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So you’ve got your eye on a pair of Oakley prescription glasses but don’t know where to start – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re an avid athlete or just love the Oakley brand, choosing the right pair of Oakley prescription glasses can be tough.
That’s why we’ve put together this ultimate buyer’s guide for all things Oakley prescription glasses and sunglasses. From types of frames to maintenance tips, we’ve got you covered!

Table of Contents
#
Types of Oakley Prescription GlassesSingle Vision GlassesBifocal...
Continue reading...

Last edited:
Can I still get prescription lens for my Fast Jackets? I'd like to get a set of Progressive lens

@Chris A Hardaway ?? Any chance you can help out? If he can, I can’t recommend Chris high enough! Stand up guy and willing to work out kinks with customs.
Sadly on the fast jacket the Rx blanks I can get aren't big enough... I tried to do a pair as recently as 6 months ago. I think it's a 71mm width lens. Insane. When you consider a C-Six is huge around 66mm. And a pit boss big around 62mm!

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I got your email earlier this evening and will reply tomorrow :)

[…] options meaning you don’t need to sacrifice quality. Check out our complete guide to Oakley Prescription Glasses and Sunglasses for more […]

Latest Posts

Back