• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Oakley Prescription Glasses Come with Lenses?

I had non Oakley lenses in my first pair of rx oo's 13/14 years ago, at the time the lenses were still made in the US rather than Ireland and they were quoting 4 weeks, I only use mine for reading and pc stuff so as you say it's less of a concern on the flatter lenses but i'd be concerned about them being able to get the prescription correct on the more curved frames irrespective of the durability of the lenses.

True, but for reading glasses, as long as they get the prescription right around the centre of where your eyes sit then I wouldn't worry. Folks don't do much reading out of the corner of their eyes, I suspect.

For regular daily use of an all-day wear in a curved pair though - go Oakley.
Or go Oakley in a frame that you know you will keep for ages, then just keep renewing the lenses as and when your prescription changes, instead of renewing the frame and lens. Makes sense to me.

True, but for reading glasses, as long as they get the prescription right around the centre of where your eyes sit then I wouldn't worry. Folks don't do much reading out of the corner of their eyes, I suspect.

For regular daily use of an all-day wear in a curved pair though - go Oakley.
Or go Oakley in a frame that you know you will keep for ages, then just keep renewing the lenses as and when your prescription changes, instead of renewing the frame and lens. Makes sense to me.
I keep showing my wife a pair of fast jackets that have clear lenses in them in vision express explaining how it would look similar to them as reading glasses, she's had prescription Oakley sunnies for over 10 years now so appreciates the quality, guess I need to try harder

I personally purchased a RX pair of Oakley 31thirteen glasses wih progressive lens, anti reflective , anti scratch coating, etc. from Ebay seller / jamjam4ever . This was the best price and quality I have had purchasing Oakley RX glasses and the communication from the seller was awesome and professional. I won't be buying anymore from local retailers. They are in Hong Kong but all the reviews speak for itself. The whole process too around 2 weeks , but well woth it . If you want you can purchase without the RX , but why would you , they are that good and make sure they have all the correct information before processing your order. AAAA++++ seller for sure . I also tried them out at local eye stores before I purchased too. Hope this helps .

how much is the price for a rx lenses from oakley store? o retailer

Varies. I asked the o store in houston about prescription juliets, transitions, anti reflective coating and it will cost me almost $250. I have a flak jacket transitions prescription and it cost me $130.

For those prices, I would rather wear contacts and wear what ever sunnies I have. I was non contact lenses wearer back then.

I have a pair of Gascan S RX. They etched an "O" into the lens in the lower left. I have only one pair of RX Oakleys and they are permanently in the go-to position. Worth the $. Mine have lasted 4+ years...

Varies. I asked the o store in houston about prescription juliets, transitions, anti reflective coating and it will cost me almost $250. I have a flak jacket transitions prescription and it cost me $130.

For those prices, I would rather wear contacts and wear what ever sunnies I have. I was non contact lenses wearer back then.

Those are good numbers compared to the online numbers. Total online frames/lenses running a little over $400.

Latest Posts

Back