• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley prescription lenses

Nicktw666

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I have bought a pair of oakley prizm glasses as the salesman said that with prizm you can get your prescription put onto them, but I am struggling to find out how to go about it. Anyone able to advise me?

Hi,
I have bought a pair of oakley prizm glasses as the salesman said that with prizm you can get your prescription put onto them, but I am struggling to find out how to go about it. Anyone able to advise me?

Just posted a thread on some RX lenses that @Chris A Hardaway did for me. They are absolutely lovely. He even accepted the VEBA / HSA account from my employer for payment.

You can check it out here:

Hello, newbie here. I'm looking for some info on getting prescription lenses made for my Flak Jacket XLJ frames. Been wearing Oakleys for years but recently had to get prescription glasses. I hear Chris Hardaway is the man, so if you could shoot me a pm, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

It might be better to PM him yourself. This post is 8 months old, if he's not watching it anymore he'll never see it.

Hello, newbie here. I'm looking for some info on getting prescription lenses made for my Flak Jacket XLJ frames. Been wearing Oakleys for years but recently had to get prescription glasses. I hear Chris Hardaway is the man, so if you could shoot me a pm, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I think thats also kinda the typical process on something like this. If you want to PM with someone you contact them, not ask them to PM you. Thats kinda like saying 'hey lets do lunch, give my assistant a call and set something up" 😁

Back