• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prescription Problem

Philfen

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I have a a set of Oakley golf Prizm Flak half Jackets, which are great, but hears the rub.

I need prescription of -0.5 for distance now, but I have monocular vision (only see out of one eye)

Oakley wont do a prescription for just one lens (They want a perfect colour match apparently)
So the cost is £200 for the lenses, so I would be paying £100 for something i've no use for.

Any helpful ideas?

Thanks Phil

Hi, I have a a set of Oakley golf Prizm Flak half Jackets, which are great, but hears the rub.

I need prescription of -0.5 for distance now, but I have monocular vision (only see out of one eye)

Oakley wont do a prescription for just one lens (They want a perfect colour match apparently)
So the cost is £200 for the lenses, so I would be paying £100 for something i've no use for.

Any helpful ideas?

Thanks Phil
Buy them. That is my best advice. They come with a scratch warranty for 2 years. And there is no way to get a match otherwise. No other brand or manufacturer or lab can match it. That price is excellent.

Back