• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley Prizm lenses changed sports with their contrast-enhancing and color optimizing technology. And after several years of success, they doubled down with their Everyday Prizm collection including Oakley Prizm Jade.
These Everyday lenses are built to optimize your vision and the environment around you when you’re driving, walking, or just going about your day.
Keep reading for everything to know about this Prizm lens. Plus our full Oakley Prizm Jade review.
And if you’re looking for more information, check out our complete Oakley Prizm Guide.

What is Oakley Prizm Jade?
Oakley Prizm Jade is part of the Prizm Everyday collection designed for daily wear, with contrast and color enhancing technology.
Prizm Jade doesn’t have the type of intense color-specific enhancement of some of the sport-specific Prizm lenses. Instead, colors are...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I like the aesthetics of the Prizm Jade. I got the polarized in Sylas frames. the Sylas tortoise shell frame is fantastic.

The lens itself is fine, but slightly darker than what I was expecting. I would recommend in this VLT range the Tungsten polarized, the colors are far more vibrant in my opinion. I live on a tropical island, and the palm trees against the sky is amazing in Tungsten.

Back