• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm Jade Goggles

Tranceaddict

Oakley Beginner
I'm getting a pair of Oakley Flight Deck xm goggles and am stuck between the Rose and the Jade. I am leaning towards the Jade. I want a goggle that could do it all, and was wondering if anyone has experience with the Prizm Jade. I want to make sure they work well in overcast days, as well as at night under the lights. Thanks.

@Tranceaddict

Welcome to the OakleyForum!

i hope this helps . . .
image.jpeg

BTW
please check these before you start. . .
Forum Rules | Oakley Forum
Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Airbrakes and switch between Prizm Rose on overcast and Prizm Black on bluebird days. Last week I only had my Prizm rose lens and it started out very overcast and then turned bluebird. Prizm Rose does it all!

Jade is good, rose is better in flat light and low light. I wear Airbrakes so I just swap lenses. If you ski a lot under bluebird conditions go jade, otherwise rose is Imho better. Jade looks a lot cooler though...

Jade is good, rose is better in flat light and low light. I wear Airbrakes so I just swap lenses. If you ski a lot under bluebird conditions go jade, otherwise rose is Imho better. Jade looks a lot cooler though...

Thanks, that was quite helpful. I usually get to my resort around 2 pm and go till 10 pm, only gettting about 3h of daylight. I guess the rose would be a better fit. Currently I am using Persimmon and it's fine for me even for blue bird days, as I'm not that sensitive to light.

Glad it was some help. With those conditions I'd go rose as well. Sweet lens and probably the one I use the most through the season.

Back