• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm React - Goggles

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
Very interesting technology coming to the Oakley Prizm React Snow Goggles and likely the sunglasses to follow. The general idea behind it being that the Goggles lenses can change and "React" to the sun/light/shading conditions on the trail in front of them for enhanced visibility and contrast - thus increasing performance.

The goggles appear to draw power from an internal battery with a 2 week charge and offer a button that changes the darkness of the goggles for riders.

Oakley Prizm React Snow Goggles.jpeg

Full Link: Oakley Goggles 2018 - 2019

Yea pretty cool. I saw them and tried them on at the OR/Snow Show in Denver last week. I'll get a pair for sure next season!!

Does anyone have any updated information for the Prizm React Goggles? Looking for release date, pricing, and model availability (initial release shows the lens in a new Fall Line XL goggle). I have a credit with warranty for a pair of Airwaves that are apparently beyond repair.

Anyone know where the delay lies with the Prizm React? Have heard nothing about them since January.

It's one delay after another. They were supposed to ship to retailers in October then bumped to November then it was Dec 20th, now it's mid January.....

Thanks. Well I’m hoping the delay means they’ll be better quality than the Airwaves were. Great idea, poor execution likely moreso the fault of Recon rather than Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back