• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm React - Goggles

Trashed or not, I landed a pair. Way too much goggle for me so get ready to see these in the Exchange in the near future...

Trashed or not, I landed a pair. Way too much goggle for me so get ready to see these in the Exchange in the near future...

Nice, I would definitely be interested in them. Are you able to explain how you came about them?

And “too much goggle” as it’s too big of a frame or just more tech than you need?

Thanks to @Oakley1975 for the hook up here are some in hand pics of the Fall Line XL Prizm React... video on insta @darthfeder20

FC4DC2EC-1612-4B98-8673-2B34CE68F2B9.jpeg3FEDA333-9FE1-44CA-A247-7185C0A48CA6.jpeg06C03F58-5756-40C9-8256-9DD732D3366E.jpeg0DCBC1C2-254F-4B56-98C3-DC4106EDD0F7.jpeg

Hey all. Spoke to an Oakley rep up in Whistler last weekend during the four day Oakley event. He said that there were issues at the manufacturer Oakley uses for commercial production and all the retail React goggles were below acceptable quality. He confirmed that the React would launch next season.

He also said he had used one of the prototype versions and they were awesome and flawless.

So issues aren’t with the technology but with quality issues at the manufacturer. Something to look forward to next season I guess.

Haven’t heard anything at all and I did a few google searches as well. Can’t say I have much interest in dumping more money into Oakley goggle tech as the Airwaves are bricked now too since there is no more App Store support for them.

Any updates this year?
Just talked to a rep about this last week...he said that R&D are still trying to get this to work on a mass scale as they feel it will totally "blow up" the goggle world! I have a pair and they work extremely well....not sure why they could not get it right to mass produce.....

Just talked to a rep about this last week...he said that R&D are still trying to get this to work on a mass scale as they feel it will totally "blow up" the goggle world! I have a pair and they work extremely well....not sure why they could not get it right to mass produce.....
I hope so because I’m quite tired of having to totally blow up the warranty world at Oakley...which has seldom been of much help lately unfortunately.

Back