• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley pulling carbon blade?

coolstorm92

Oakley Expert
I tried to order Oakley Carbon Blade Prizm from Oakley.com but the product has been missing from their website for the past couple days along with all the other carbon blades.

I called Oakley on the phone and was told the product was pulled from the website due to some 'issues'. He did not have any further detail but would not allow me to order a pair over the phone.

I asked if it could still be purchased in stores and was told it may have been pulled from stores as well.

Does anyone know what is going on with the Carbon Blades or have any more details on why they have been removed from the website or if/when they will be back. Looking to order one during Friends and Family promotion if possible.

Well I picked some up at the local O store during lunch. Unfortunately price was $420 instead of $370 like it was online. At least I got the Friends and Family discount but they are back online now too so that is good. The bad is the price is up to $420 now on the website as well.

Well I picked some up at the local O store during lunch. Unfortunately price was $420 instead of $370 like it was online. At least I got the Friends and Family discount but they are back online now too so that is good. The bad is the price is up to $420 now on the website as well.
Congrats on your new pickup.. remember when your not wearing the glasses and setting them down.. make it a habit to flip them over so the lens never resting on a table. The iridium seem like it might be easy to chip. The ruby polarized is great lens.. you'll enjoy them forsure!!!!

Latest Posts

Back