• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley pulling plug on SQUARE O? What do you think?

What do you think of Oakley pulling the plug on Square O products/designs?

• Good Idea - I'm pleased about this

• Bad Idea - I'm angry/disappointed about this

• Don't Care - I'm not bothered either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was a fan before Square O, I will be a fan after.

The Gascan started it all. Sure wouldn't look good with the ellipse in hindsight, but that's given the existence and choice.

Anyone have matte black Turbine frames with round icons they want to swap me for? Icons are American flags.

I don't mind if they get rid of the square O, I too love them, and have several pairs with them. The original has always been my favorite and always will be. It's not the first time they stopped using different O's, they got rid of the static O, Maybe they have a new design that coming to replace it! Who knows :idk:

Well based on my avatar pic I'm pretty sure you know where I stand. It just has this little bit of extra style that's a nice change from the norm.
I wish they'd keep it. :help::errwhat:

I was a fan of the square O, still am, but if Oakley feels it has run its course, then fine. But if you drop the icon, you MUST drop that type of line as well. Putting a regular ellipse on a blockier frame just isnt going to work.

The icons are not make or break for me. I would have a hard time with ellipse icons on certain pairs like my Batwolfs, Holbrooks etc. But I was not repelled by the ellipse icons on my new Turbine Rotor pair. I will get used to the change I suppose.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back