• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Quality Control

I would have to send them to an address in Oslo, Norway and inform Oakley of the tracking number. Then UPS has to pick up the package at a grocery store (if they remember) and then UPS takes the package back to Italy. I only pay for the shipping in Norway. Around 20 bucks. But you have to contact Oakley a couple of times to remind them to talk with UPS to pick it up. One Oakley representative wanted me to contact UPS on Oakleys behalf which I told her that’s not happening. I’ve sent three pairs back and one of the pairs was returned to me because UPS didn’t pick them up.
Move to America, problem solved

What if you just contest the charge with your credit card or bank? That way the return shipment isn’t your problem? Or is that just a US thing also?

What if you just contest the charge with your credit card or bank? That way the return shipment isn’t your problem? Or is that just a US thing also?
You can't do that, he got his product.
there is problem with it, sure. But you have to return a faulty product.

Oakley Europe only have 30 days return timeframe, right?
No, we have a 100 days. At least here in Norway. I contacted Oakley. First I called them and talked with them, then I had to send Oakley support an email explaining the situation again and then Oakley sent me an email with link to a warranty form I have to fill out. But the link doesn’t work and when I go to Oakleys website the link to the warranty form also doesn’t work. So then I had to send them another email explain that their website is messed up and the links don’t work 😂😂😂

P.S The guy on the phone wondered if there was anything else he could do for me. I told bring back XMetals again. Give the people what they want! He was going to pass the message along🤣😂🤪

No, we have a 100 days. At least here in Norway. I contacted Oakley. First I called them and talked with them, then I had to send Oakley support an email explaining the situation again and then Oakley sent me an email with link to a warranty form I have to fill out. But the link doesn’t work and when I go to Oakleys website the link to the warranty form also doesn’t work. So then I had to send them another email explain that their website is messed up and the links don’t work 😂😂😂

P.S The guy on the phone wondered if there was anything else he could do for me. I told bring back XMetals again. Give the people what they want! He was going to pass the message along🤣😂🤪
Yes, Oakley Europe are absolute sh!t. They don't respond to email, and every time i then was forced to call them, i got someone on the phone i couldn't understand, yeah, they spoke English alright, but with such a thick accent i couldn't understand half of what the guy/woman was saying.

I believe Oakley Europe call center is in England or Ireland...... but the times i have called, it sounded like i called someone in Afghanistan or Sudan 😅 please hire people everyone in Europe can understand!

🖕😒🖕

great service, as we see here.......
Oakley is rated "Bad" with 1.3 / 5 on Trustpilot

Back