• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Quality Control

You can't do that, he got his product.
there is problem with it, sure. But you have to return a faulty product.
He can tell the credit card that Oakley is giving him trouble with returning it, plus it shouldn’t be at his expense. They could help facilitate. Worst case scenario, they say they can’t help, he still hasn’t lost anything other than a couple of minutes of his time.

If I don’t like the style of something, sure, return shipping is at my expense. But if there’s anything wrong with a product, I don’t see how it’s on me to pay for return shipping!

Last edited:
He can tell the credit card that Oakley is giving him trouble with returning it, plus it shouldn’t be at his expense. They could help facilitate. Worst case scenario, they say they can’t help, he still hasn’t lost anything other than a couple of minutes of his time.

If I don’t like the style of something, sure, return shipping is at my expense. But if there’s anything wrong with a product, I don’t see how it’s on me to pay for return shipping!
Welcome to Europe........ everything is way more expensive than in the US.

and customer service? :lol:

No, we have a 100 days. At least here in Norway. I contacted Oakley. First I called them and talked with them, then I had to send Oakley support an email explaining the situation again and then Oakley sent me an email with link to a warranty form I have to fill out. But the link doesn’t work and when I go to Oakleys website the link to the warranty form also doesn’t work. So then I had to send them another email explain that their website is messed up and the links don’t work 😂😂😂

P.S The guy on the phone wondered if there was anything else he could do for me. I told bring back XMetals again. Give the people what they want! He was going to pass the message along🤣😂🤪
You know, sometimes it works. Not likely for the X-metals unfortunately, but sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease. In 2019 and early 2020 I kept posting to Oakley FB page and also sent comments about bringing back the Oakley Skull on apparel. Then they finally did this past winter.

Back