• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Racing Jacket BIP lens without POLARIZED marking

mhoutman

Oakley Beginner
Lasts Monday I ordered some items at Oakley EU and today I received a completely damaged parcel form Oakley USA.

One of the items is Oakley Racing Jacket BIP lens SKU:41-783 http://www.oakley.com/en/racing-jacket-polarized-replacement-lenses/product/W0OO9171RP

Although the box was damaged, the lens seems ok but do not bear the making POLARIZED. As all my polarized lenses do bear the mark POLARIZED, could it be they mistakenly send me a BI lens in the wrong box ?

I already asked Oakley EU support but they are so slow in answering anything. I also asked them to send a new parcel with non-smashed boxes.

Cheers, Michiel

hmmm, I just did the polarize test and both lenses became dark. So this means that not ALL Oakley polarized lenses bear the POLARIZED text :(

hmmm, I just did the polarize test and both lenses became dark. So this means that not ALL Oakley polarized lenses bear the POLARIZED text :(
True. Lenses don't have to have the polarized etching to be polarized. Does that actually bother you?

Hello I have the Racing Jacket OO red polarized vented lenses & they don't have the polarized writing on them, I did query this myself & I believe they don't have the writing due to the vents.