• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley RACING JACKET

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm selling a pair of Oakley Racing Jacket. Frame is silver colour. The frame is in very good condition (9/10), but the lenses have some scratches (I would say 7/10). The rubbers at the end are also a little bit damaged. Previous owner adjusted the size to make them fit tighter.

I don't know what price to ask as I can't find a comparable pair in the forum, so asking 200$ USD, but if the price is a bit off I can negotiate a bit. If I can't get a price I'd be happy with I'll just keep them.

Shipping from Ontario, Canada (you pay + for any fees if applicable). If you're near Ottawa you can pick up.

20221016_140323.jpg

20221016_140329.jpg

20221016_140341.jpg

20221016_131357.jpg

20221016_131207.jpg

20221016_131229.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
How have they been adjusted?

Heated up in the middle and bent?

I bought them from the other guy and I guess he heated and bent.

Username Hidden said:
I bought them from the other guy and I guess he heated and bent.
🤦🏻 he's a MacGyver wannabe

My point is that if someone could make them smaller, it would be possible to make them bigger again. I also don't have any evidence or scientific proof that MacGyver was somehow related to adjusting this frame. But I agree that it's highly possible.

When rating/describing the frame, the condition of the bridge text is vital to most serious collectors.

Username Hidden said:
When rating/describing the frame, the condition of the bridge text is vital to most serious collectors.
It is a bit worn, you should be able to see it in the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.