• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jerome

Oakley Enthusiast
The Netherlands
I saw these very briefly on otticasm.com but they are not visible on that website anymore. I was able to pull some info from the google cache by searching for: Oakley oo9442

They look more like Radar Fields than Radar Paths. I guess the taller lenses provide more coverage and the advancer helps against lens fogging.

From top to bottom the lenses are:
Prizm Black
Prizm Road
Prizm Sapphire
Prizm Golf
Photochromic
Prizm Trail Torch, guess this is a new lens
Prizm Black

Here they are:
oakley-oo-9442-944204.png

oakley-oo-9442-944201.png

oakley-oo-9442-944202.png

oakley-oo-9442-944205.png

oakley-oo-9442-944206.png

oakley-oo-9442-944207.png

oakley-oo-9442-944208.png

I think they look pretty well. They look like a blend between the Radar EV we already know and the Flight Jacket which also has an advancer. I'm curious if the taller lenses actually rest on the cheeks or not.

Let me know what you think about them!

My concern is not that you can see it or not while you are wearing them. My concern is that it just looks ugly and it seems like a perfect point for gathering dirt and debris.

The pink advancer indeed doesn't look that good. I don't know if the Advancer is good at gathering unwanted dirt. Maybe some other forum members that already have a Field Jacket or a Flight Jacket can tell if they have experienced this?

The pink advancer indeed doesn't look that good. I don't know if the Advancer is good at gathering unwanted dirt. Maybe some other forum members that already have a Field Jacket or a Flight Jacket can tell if they have experienced this?

It's not the color itself. It just looks kludgey and almost as if an afterthought.

But I do not like either the Flight or Field Jackets so... (mainly because of the counterfeit quality cheap construction)

It's not the color itself. It just looks kludgey and almost as if an afterthought.

But I do not like either the Flight or Field Jackets so... (mainly because of the counterfeit quality cheap construction)

I haven't seen the Flight of Field Jackets in person yet so I'm unaware of their build quality. This is definitely something to keep in mind before purchasing them.

I haven't seen the Flight of Field Jackets in person yet so I'm unaware of their build quality. This is definitely something to keep in mind before purchasing them.

I posted about it elsewhere in here when they came out.

Saw them (and noticed they looked cheap), picked them up (and they felt cheap and flexy) and wore them (and noticed nothing that would make me go to them over the other sports pairs).

In pics they may look somewhat OK but in person they were not.

So I stay with Radars, Radarlocks MFrames, Jawbreakers and Jawbones/Racing Jackets mostly.

The Field Jacket does indeed feel a bit less to touch, but it's been my go-to pair lately The Advancer feature can be practical for ventilation or manipulating fit.

The Flight Jacket was also good, but strictly for cycling. A Radar with the Advancer feature is a bit weird given that it's a bottomless frame design.