• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Radar Or Radarlock

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy a pair of new or in good condition Radarlocks or Radars (pitch lens style preferred). No preference on frame or lens color (though would like iridium coated). Pics and price via PM would be appreciated... Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

PM sent....

smitzzz24 said:
Looking to buy a pair of new or in good condition Radarlocks or Radars (pitch lens style preferred). No preference on frame or lens color (though would like iridium coated). Pics and price via PM would be appreciated... Thanks!

I have a LNIB metallic blue frame with G20 black iridium pitch lens. Looking for $100. Comes with soft vault also, no baggie. Will include shipping in price if you gift PayPal payment. Otherwise shipping is on you, so you can choose the method.

Username Hidden said:
I have a LNIB metallic blue frame with G20 black iridium pitch lens. Looking for $100. Comes with soft vault also, no baggie. Will include shipping in price if you gift PayPal payment. Otherwise shipping is on you, so you can choose the method.

I appreciate it and will definitely keep it in mind if I'm unable to find some Radarlocks. Thanks!