• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar Pace Problems: connected (no media)

Go to ebay there are replacement lenses for the radar pace i bought a pair and they are good quality and fit perfect

Hi,
I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum's section, and i know that there is a similar post here: Radar pace not working correctly

But it seems to me that a solution hasn't been found.
Soo maybe someone now can help me.
The proble is that when I try to pair the Radar Pace with my android 7.0 phone only the call whorks with sunglasses the other sounds are reproduced by the speakers on the phone. If I check the bluethoot setting I can see the message "connected (no media)" but the media flag is active.
I tried to: restart phone and glass, re-pairing, clean cache of bluethoot, reistall the oakley app, restore the glass to factory setting and change pair of Radar pace at the shop but nothing work.
But The glass work well with another androi 7.0 phone!!!
Anyone have a solution for this??

thank you everybody
check my post superpump47

Hi,
I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum's section, and i know that there is a similar post here: Radar pace not working correctly

The proble is that when I try to pair the Radar Pace with my android 7.0 phone only the call whorks with sunglasses the other sounds are reproduced by the speakers on the phone. If I check the bluethoot setting I can see the message "connected (no media)" but the media flag is active.
I tried to: restart phone and glass, re-pairing, clean cache of bluethoot, reistall the oakley app, restore the glass to factory setting and change pair of Radar pace at the shop but nothing work.

thank you everybody
Hi,

thank you everybody

The Radar Pace is no longer working because Intel dropped the contract with Oakley and is no longer doing firmware updates from Intel. That's why it won't connect to your phone is you do an update to your IOS or Android. I have the same issue and finally did some snooping and this is what was told to me. I can't believe Oakley would stoop this low and screw people over like this. What a bunch of BS!!! I'm no longer going to buy any Oakley products. When you call for support they tell you that they don't know anything about the Bluetooth technology and you should bring it in to a Oakley shop and let them help. That's only if you bought it from Oakley or they won't help. I hope this helped everyone with why this is broken and never buy from them again if it relates to electronics.

The Radar Pace is no longer working because Intel dropped the contract with Oakley and is no longer doing firmware updates from Intel. That's why it won't connect to your phone is you do an update to your IOS or Android. I have the same issue and finally did some snooping and this is what was told to me. I can't believe Oakley would stoop this low and screw people over like this. What a bunch of BS!!! I'm no longer going to buy any Oakley products. When you call for support they tell you that they don't know anything about the Bluetooth technology and you should bring it in to a Oakley shop and let them help. That's only if you bought it from Oakley or they won't help. I hope this helped everyone with why this is broken and never buy from them again if it relates to electronics.

Everyone go to optishokz Reevz bone construction sunglasses ,they are Great sunglasses with audio that connects to your phone and music

From what I've been able to find out, no replacement parts are available either. I wanted to get a replacement ear bud because mine loosened up to the point it would fall out of my ear and was told I'd have to replace the whole pair.
I've got some spare parts if you need any.

Unfortunately the present day Oakley warranty/customer care team are no longer the same group of people who worked with Oakley decades ago. It's a lux after sales model which strives towards no support because they want to sell more disposable eyewear...

Hello, hopefully there's still someone in here. I was wondering if you've gotten a workaround with the glasses and listening to music on them. I have a note 10+ on Android 10. I was looking into buying a pair on eBay and one seller said that they work with Android you just have to have dual audio on to make them work. Any feedback would be helpful.

deadhorse.gif

Save your sanity.
Buy a Thump.
No Bluetooth is a Beautiful Thing.

Back